Horse feeds & supplements for heathy coat, hoof, digestion, high performance — traditional & herbal remedies.
We also provide feed for your other barnyard friends!
MT&F is proud to carry Genesis™ — the feed your horse has been waiting for! Organically grown from Canada, untreated, pesticide and chemical fertilizer-free. Genesis contains high quality ingredients that combine the appropriate energy and fat levels with a well-balanced protein base.
- NO GMO or chemical pesticides
- NO molasses
- NO corn or corn by-products
- NO soy or soy by-products
- NO animal by-products
- OATS — Genesis™ Organic Horse feed comes from the Canada’s finest heavy clipped oats. Oats are rich in polyunsaturated fats, primarily linoleic acid, which makes up about half of the oil in oats.
- BARLEY — Hulless barley is comparable to the nutritional quality of raw oat groats, a very digestible starch, high energy, low fiber grain.
- PEAS — Peas are used extensively in European horse feeds as a proven excellent protein source that is two to three times higher than other cereals, with considerably higher levels of Lysine (an essential amino acid).
- FLAX — The flax in Genesis is unique. It contains higher protein levels, higher fat content and lower crude fiber level than standard feed flax.
- FLAX MEAL — Genesis uniquely uses cold pressed flax meal, which contains two to three times greater oil content with omega 3 than standard flax meal. Benefits include anti-inflammatory properties, decreased blood LDL-cholesterol, and is said to combat arthritis. Flax is known to have anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties, while promoting a shiny, healthy coat.